FAQ WHATSENDER BULK WHATSAPP SENDER
1. Why Google Chrome gime me error “Incorrect phone number” after scan QR-code?
For incorrect phone number please wait it will skip it or ensure that the first number on your bulk is a right number
2. What can I do to insert “Full Name” in Russian language, cause now when sending users receive “? ? ???” instead of a Name?
When you import number with name in russian ensure that your file is unicode not ANSI
3. It’s sending each line as a separate message.. How can I send eentire message as one message with Line breaks?
From Advanced settings try to set “text inject” sending type
4. Start sending if some numbers have no whatsapp, software stop working and shows Force close advice!
Start your bulk (first number on the list ) with an account that you ensure that it has whatsapp , and please if you are sending emojis , select from settings “text inject”
5. I have problems to import csv file with names and numbers, how can I solve it?
Be sure to import csv with the “;” separator
6. I receive Error “Bulk has been Stopped”… how fix it?
The cause of the problem is that the app cannot connect to chrome so please do the following:
1) Reboot the PC
2) Right click on the icon app and select “Run as Administrator”
3) disble the adblocker in Chrome (if you have it)
4) If the problem still exist re install chrome
5) From setting select text inject
7. It gives error after installing: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
You have to install the .NET Framework 4.6 in your PC: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/thank-you/net46
8. The customization /personalization of message doesn’t work, why?
Try to put in the message the tag [[fullname]]. Also you have to disable the “turbo mode” option.
9. My Whatsapp number got banned, why this happened? how to avoid this?
IMPORTANT NOTE: WhatSender allows you to easy communicate with recipients that expect receive your messages (Eg. clients , students , patients , etc..), and it’s NOT A SPAM TOOL. We are not responsible if you got banned.
1. Do not use your personal account (you can use a new account number or a “virtual number” if available in your country)